About the Doctor
Dr. Mark Walters, DC FASA
Dr. Mark Walters practices as a chiropractor in Lansing, Kansas (KS) at Mid-America Family Chiropractic, a family wellness practice serving both children and adults, offering preventive care as well as treatment for a wide range of health issues. He provides personalized care aimed at improving quality of life and enhancing overall health and vitality. Dr. Walters utilizes some of the latest chiropractic techniques available. All of the techniques are low-force, specific, and comfortable for patients of all ages. His flexible, interest-free payments plans make chiropractic care affordable to everyone so that they don't have to suffer in pain. As a chiropractor in Lansing, KS, Dr. Walters has had great success treating patients suffering with chronic pain, auto accident injuries, sport injuries, headaches, sciatica, and neck and back pain.
If you're seeking a chiropractor in the Lansing, Leavenworth area, dedicated to helping patients feel better and live a healthier life please call Dr. Walters at Mid-America Family Chiropractic today to schedule an appointment. (913) 727-3600.
Education & Certifications:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City, MO
- Bachelors in Human Biology, Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City, MO
- Successful Completion of the NBCE National Boards (Parts I, II, III, IV and PT)
- Licensed by the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Certified in Acupuncture (FASA), Acupuncture Society of America
- Rocktape Basic & Performance Certified
- Instructor at Pinnacle Career Institute - Lawrence, KS (Human Anatomy & Kinesiology)
- Specific, Low-Force Adjustment Techniques
- Acupuncture (needle & non-needle methods)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Rocktape (kinesology tape)